- Hot Start PCR
- Multiplex PCR
- HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase
- 5x MultiPlex Buffer
- 10 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 2 mM MgCl2
- Blue dye Migration equivalent to 3.5-4.5 kb DNA fragment
- Yellow dye Migration equivalent to 35-45 bp DNA fragment
- Compound that increases sample density for direct loading
Advantages of Master Mix:
- decreased set-up time
- reduced risk of contamination
- less pipetting mistakes
- consistent reaction to reaction performance
- contains all reagents required for multiplex PCR
Like all our products, the 5x HOT FIREPol® MultiPlex Mix is stable at ambient temperature for up to one month. This makes handling and set-up even more convenient since no ice has to be used.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5x HOT FIREPol® MultiPlex Mix.
Please browse through our Troubleshooting Guide for End-Point PCR,
contact technical support via skype: support.sbd. All inquiries will be responded within 24 hours at most.